PLEASE NOTE: Not all scholarships are for the current school year. The current scholarships have a due date in PURPLE. The scholarships with a due date in GREEN are the previous year’s scholarships, but will possibly be offered again. They are left on the website so students can see what will possibly be offered.
November 1, 2022
- Be a 2023 high school graduate
- Submit Wichita State application materials by Oct. 15, 2022
- Meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a minimum unweighted 3.5 GPA, or
- Have a minimum ACT composite score of 27, or
- Have a minimum SAT composite of 1280, or
- Rank in the top 10 percent of your class at the end of your junior year
November 1, 2020
•Must have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.25
•Must score well on the Garvey Scholarship exam
•Must have your completed application for admission to Washburn University. The completed application for admission to Washburn University includes: a $20 application fee, official high school transcripts, and official ACT scores
November 4, 2021
•Have made a difference through volunteering
•Have taken part in community service activities over the past year
November 15, 2020
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants do not need to be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Application must be mailed to: Junction City Elks Lodge, PO Box 1212, Junction City, KS 66441