PLEASE NOTE: Not all scholarships are for the current school year. The current scholarships have a due date in GREEN. The scholarships with a due date in PURPLE are the previous year’s scholarships, but will possibly be offered again. They are left on the website so students can see what will possibly be offered.
Jan. 3, 2020
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
Jan. 14, 2020
- have faced significant personal challenges as well as financial hardship
- be a Kansas resident
- be a current high school senior enrolling at KU in the upcoming fall semester
- be admitted to the University of Kansas
- show financial need determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Jan. 10, 2020
- Incoming male freshmen at the Manhattan Campus of Kansas State University
- display excellence in academics, motivation for personal success, and an interest in studying the principles of leadership
Jan. 10. 2020
Kelly Lynn Lutz Memorial Scholarship
•Lost the life of at least one parent (biological or not) to cancer before the age of 22.
•Be a US citizen and live in Kansas or Missouri.
•Attend a 2- or 4-year (minimum) higher education establishment.
•Have an interest in education, arts, environment, math, or science.
•Show service involvement in the community, church, school, or other non-curricular activity.
•Indicate financial need.
•Submit the completed application, including personal essay and reference.
•Submit a copy of the parent’s death certificate.
•Submit a current picture of yourself and a family picture that includes the deceased parent.