PLEASE NOTE: Not all scholarships are for the current school year. The current scholarships have a due date in PURPLE. The scholarships with a due date in GREEN are the previous year’s scholarships, but will possibly be offered again. They are left on the website so students can see what will possibly be offered.
Jan. 3, 2022
- Incoming male freshmen at the Manhattan Campus of Kansas State University
- display excellence in academics, motivation for personal success, and an interest in studying the principles of leadership
Jan. 4, 2023
- have faced significant personal challenges as well as financial hardship
- be a Kansas resident
- be a current high school senior enrolling at KU in the upcoming fall semester
- be admitted to the University of Kansas
- show financial need determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Jan. 5, 2023
GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
January 11, 2023
The Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship
- Be a graduating high school senior.
- Be a minority high school student.
- Plan to attend an accredited and approved four-year institution within the United States.
- Show leadership potential.
- Demonstrate a dedication to community service.
- Present evidence of financial need.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1,000 combined on the math and critical reading sections or a composite ACT score of 21.
- Not possess a degree from a 2 or 4–year College when applying for the scholarship.
Jan. 13, 2023
KSDE – AEOP Margaret Van Horn Scholarship
- Open to current Kansas High School, College, and/or Technical School students.
- Applicant must intend to continue his/her education in an education or business-related program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of nine semester hours (at least half-time). Enrollment must be in an accredited post-secondary educational facility within the state of Kansas.